You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I report a company who allows ads that have guns and violence. They claim to be family friendly.

Mobilityware claims to be a family friendly app. Over the past 3 months I have continued to report ads that contain guns and violence. These ARE NOT family friendly. They say they are 'looking' into it yet they continue to pop-up. I was using a few of their games to help my kids develop their hand to eye coordination.

I will say the guns and violence ads don't pop up as often as they used to but they are still there. I've sent them screen shots. The ads are mostly from one certain company ... it would seem by now they would have a handle on this. They don't.

I feel these games should not be approved as family friendly because of those ads.

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 31, 2022 7:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2022 8:10 PM

I did that. I was looking for a link so I could report it to the APP Store. I will correct the entry. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I was in a frenzy trying to calm the kids down after their exposure AGAIN to guns and blood and violence.

BTW, I thought I was clear in what I was looking for in the question portion of the post.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 31, 2022 8:10 PM in response to SoAmPrns

I did that. I was looking for a link so I could report it to the APP Store. I will correct the entry. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I was in a frenzy trying to calm the kids down after their exposure AGAIN to guns and blood and violence.

BTW, I thought I was clear in what I was looking for in the question portion of the post.

How do I report a company who allows ads that have guns and violence. They claim to be family friendly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.