You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud subscription

A few months ago I upgraded to iCloud 50gb

and I just paid it less than a week ago.

I suddenly get a notification saying there’s an error with my payment even though I’ve already paid it this month.

i don’t have the money in my bank to pay for it right now as I just ordered something I needed on Amazon.

what do I do?

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 7:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 7:24 PM

Ineedhelp394 Said:

"iCloud subscription: A few months ago I upgraded to iCloud 50gb and I just paid it less than a week ago. I suddenly get a notification saying there’s an error with my payment even though I’ve already paid it this month. i don’t have the money in my bank to pay for it right now as I just ordered something I needed on Amazon. what do I do?"

-------

Download, then Cancel iCloud:

In addition to my prior reply , another option would be to just cancel all of this. There are two steps:

1. Download All of iCloud:

Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

then...

2. Cancel your iCloud Plan:

Go Here: Downgrade or Cancel your iCloud+ Plan - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 1, 2022 7:24 PM in response to Ineedhelp394

Ineedhelp394 Said:

"iCloud subscription: A few months ago I upgraded to iCloud 50gb and I just paid it less than a week ago. I suddenly get a notification saying there’s an error with my payment even though I’ve already paid it this month. i don’t have the money in my bank to pay for it right now as I just ordered something I needed on Amazon. what do I do?"

-------

Download, then Cancel iCloud:

In addition to my prior reply , another option would be to just cancel all of this. There are two steps:

1. Download All of iCloud:

Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

then...

2. Cancel your iCloud Plan:

Go Here: Downgrade or Cancel your iCloud+ Plan - Apple Support

iCloud subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.