You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase of pubg mobile

i can’t parchase uc In pubg mobile I don’t know why

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 1:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 1:34 PM

A pop-up with “Unable to pay as your account may be at risk! (1138)” or “Transaction has been cancelled due to security risk please contact customer service for further questions (1138)”: these oft-cited error messages do not appear to be Apple error messages, and only appear in contexts related to PUBG, so I’d suspect PUBG has detected something it does not like.

If you have an add-on VPN app, remove it and try again. Add-on VPN client apps can be… problematic.

If this is only happening with PUBG-related purchases on Steam or elsewhere, and the purchase re-tested with no VPN in use, contact PUBG app developer support:

How to contact an app developer

If this is a general problem and effecting other purchases from Apple, check your Apple billing info under the “Billing & Subscriptions”:

Get Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 2, 2022 1:34 PM in response to Sipan445

A pop-up with “Unable to pay as your account may be at risk! (1138)” or “Transaction has been cancelled due to security risk please contact customer service for further questions (1138)”: these oft-cited error messages do not appear to be Apple error messages, and only appear in contexts related to PUBG, so I’d suspect PUBG has detected something it does not like.

If you have an add-on VPN app, remove it and try again. Add-on VPN client apps can be… problematic.

If this is only happening with PUBG-related purchases on Steam or elsewhere, and the purchase re-tested with no VPN in use, contact PUBG app developer support:

How to contact an app developer

If this is a general problem and effecting other purchases from Apple, check your Apple billing info under the “Billing & Subscriptions”:

Get Support

Purchase of pubg mobile

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.