You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv

I have Apple TV box and pay for Apple TV and acorn tv. Do I have to pay for both

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 1:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 2:24 AM

the appletv box is a 1 time pay out

appletv+ is a subscription which give access to apple produced material

Apple TV+ - Apple

if you cancel appletv+ you will stop being able to access that material but it will not otherwise affect the functionality of the appletv box

acorn I assume is some other subscription which again I would assume you will loose access to the material if you cancel the subscription but it will have no other impact on the appletv box or the appletv+ subscription

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 3, 2022 2:24 AM in response to bizzybquik

the appletv box is a 1 time pay out

appletv+ is a subscription which give access to apple produced material

Apple TV+ - Apple

if you cancel appletv+ you will stop being able to access that material but it will not otherwise affect the functionality of the appletv box

acorn I assume is some other subscription which again I would assume you will loose access to the material if you cancel the subscription but it will have no other impact on the appletv box or the appletv+ subscription

Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.