You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery fluctuation on my iPhone 12 mini

i was charging my phone today and it was at 81% and on the charger. First of all it took 6 minutes to go from 80 to 81% and when I restarted it while it was on the charger the battery jumped to 85%. Does anybody know what’s happening here ?

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 6:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 7:14 PM

kartik_makkar wrote:

i was charging my phone today and it was at 81% and on the charger. First of all it took 6 minutes to go from 80 to 81% and when I restarted it while it was on the charger the battery jumped to 85%. Does anybody know what’s happening here ?

this does not sound like an issue....

Restart the iPhone and compare your results if in doubt.

restart, ie power off/on,

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

The current stable release of iOS including bug fixes, is iOS 15.6

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204204

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 3, 2022 7:14 PM in response to kartik_makkar

kartik_makkar wrote:

this does not sound like an issue....

Restart the iPhone and compare your results if in doubt.

restart, ie power off/on,

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

The current stable release of iOS including bug fixes, is iOS 15.6

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204204

Battery fluctuation on my iPhone 12 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.