You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you turn off the animation for water lock? It interferes with my swim app when logging drills.

I use the Swim.com app. It’s wonderful for logging my Swim‘s and for tracking my drills. The only problem is that when it goes into water lock mode and I have to unlock it every time I need to end a drill it adds seconds to my time which makes it seem like my drill took longer. Is there a way to turn off that animation while still allowing the watch to eject water properly?

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 7:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 7:23 AM

The water lock only ejects water when you turn it off,so if you turn it off,when the watch senses/detects the water again the water lock will be turned on again and the animation is part of the locking/unlocking process and can't be disabled.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 4, 2022 7:23 AM in response to SmokeyStx

The water lock only ejects water when you turn it off,so if you turn it off,when the watch senses/detects the water again the water lock will be turned on again and the animation is part of the locking/unlocking process and can't be disabled.

Can you turn off the animation for water lock? It interferes with my swim app when logging drills.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.