You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Securing Apple ID after logging in on stranger's phone

Hi! I recently had to sign into my Apple ID on a stranger's phone to locate my phone. I logged in to the browser iCloud through the 'help a friend' option on Find My iPhone. I unfortunately realized later that I forgot to sign out of my account on this person's phone. I changed my Apple ID password and selected 'sign out of all other devices' when I did this.

I just want to make sure--am I safe in this case? Is there any chance my account might still be logged in? I see on the iCloud site that you are able to access things like photos and email, which I would rather not let a stranger have access to (as lovely as they were... just in case).

Thanks!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 10:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 12:46 PM

If you changed your password and signed out of other devices, you should be okay.

1 reply

Securing Apple ID after logging in on stranger's phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.