You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is someone else logging onto my iPhone with another device??

Is someone else logging onto my iPhone? With another device?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 2:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 2:50 PM

No one can log onto your phone from another device, however, if they know your Apple ID and password and your account does not have 2 factor authentication they can log in to your Apple ID. To find out go to Settings and tap on your name or Apple ID at the top. The next screen will have a list of all devices sharing your Apple ID. If there are any that shouldn’t be there tap on them and you can remove them, then change your Apple ID password→Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2022 2:50 PM in response to bevin85

No one can log onto your phone from another device, however, if they know your Apple ID and password and your account does not have 2 factor authentication they can log in to your Apple ID. To find out go to Settings and tap on your name or Apple ID at the top. The next screen will have a list of all devices sharing your Apple ID. If there are any that shouldn’t be there tap on them and you can remove them, then change your Apple ID password→Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Is someone else logging onto my iPhone with another device??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.