You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where do I change my email address for my me.com email?

in addition to my two other email addresses, I added an email address for the me.com for a third address, now I cannot locate where to update that email address, I can only find information to change my apple id password? this is not the same as email address bc it will not work?

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 1:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 8:46 AM

See -> iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support

Since the fall of 2012 when the MobileMe service was shut down, all @me.com and all @mac.com email addresses became nothing more then aliases to your @icloud.com inbox. Those legacy Apple addresses are not editable nor are they any longer standalone email accounts. They are just alias email addresses for your iCloud email account.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 8, 2022 8:46 AM in response to JohnnyIIIAZ

See -> iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support

Since the fall of 2012 when the MobileMe service was shut down, all @me.com and all @mac.com email addresses became nothing more then aliases to your @icloud.com inbox. Those legacy Apple addresses are not editable nor are they any longer standalone email accounts. They are just alias email addresses for your iCloud email account.

where do I change my email address for my me.com email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.