You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sign into AMCplus.com if is subscribed through Apple TV?

I would like to sign into AMCplus.com but i subscribed through apple TV. How do I sign in?

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 2:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 11:47 AM

Unfortunately, you don’t. That is not supported.

• If you subscribed in-app to the AMC+ app on an Apple device, then you’ll have to watch this network in the AMC+ app on an Apple device.
  • If you subscribed in-app to the AMC+ channel in the Apple TV app, then you’ll have to watch this network in the Apple TV app.
  • If you subscribed with AMC+ directly, then you’ll have to watch this network in the AMC+ app (on any supported platform) or on the web when signed in with your AMC+ account.

These types of subscriptions have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are not exchangeable as such. Choose the wanted type and stick with that.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 11, 2022 11:47 AM in response to AC_DO

Unfortunately, you don’t. That is not supported.

• If you subscribed in-app to the AMC+ app on an Apple device, then you’ll have to watch this network in the AMC+ app on an Apple device.
  • If you subscribed in-app to the AMC+ channel in the Apple TV app, then you’ll have to watch this network in the Apple TV app.
  • If you subscribed with AMC+ directly, then you’ll have to watch this network in the AMC+ app (on any supported platform) or on the web when signed in with your AMC+ account.

These types of subscriptions have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are not exchangeable as such. Choose the wanted type and stick with that.

How do I sign into AMCplus.com if is subscribed through Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.