You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i just got more i cloud storage and it won’t let me have a successful back up.

i have i cloud storage and it won’t let me back up my photos, why?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 9:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 10:00 PM

jessicaalciati Said:

"i have i cloud storage and it won’t let me back up my photos, why?"

-------

Backing Up iCloud Photos:

A. Start Here: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

B. No Success?

1. Go Here: Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support
  2. Scroll Down: to How do I remove all iCloud Photos content from iCloud and my devices?

Also...

C. Download All of iCloud:

One though would be to download all of iCloud, and then search through it in Finder on a Mac. You would download it to an external drive, and then open the drive in Finder. Search through it using the search bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 10, 2022 10:00 PM in response to jessicaalciati

jessicaalciati Said:

"i have i cloud storage and it won’t let me back up my photos, why?"

-------

Backing Up iCloud Photos:

A. Start Here: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

B. No Success?

1. Go Here: Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support
  2. Scroll Down: to How do I remove all iCloud Photos content from iCloud and my devices?

Also...

C. Download All of iCloud:

One though would be to download all of iCloud, and then search through it in Finder on a Mac. You would download it to an external drive, and then open the drive in Finder. Search through it using the search bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

i just got more i cloud storage and it won’t let me have a successful back up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.