You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FOUND IPHONE 7 but command to erase data once connect to internet through find my iPhone

I lost my iPhone 7 before 18 months ,Through find my iPhone erase command to erase all data once connected to internet ,As I found back and all data was available in iPhone7 ,As to erase the command to delete data I opened my iCloud which might result in all data erased today 11.08.2022 from my iPhone 7. Kindly inform how can I get my data back as I have not complete backup of I phone 7 which was only in phone

iPhone 7

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 1:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 1:50 PM

fazal38 wrote:

I lost my iPhone 7 before 18 months ,Through find my iPhone erase command to erase all data once connected to internet ,As I found back and all data was available in iPhone7 ,As to erase the command to delete data I opened my iCloud which might result in all data erased today 11.08.2022 from my iPhone 7. Kindly inform how can I get my data back as I have not complete backup of I phone 7 which was only in phone

Well if you don't have a backup you won't be able to recover data. Sign back into your mail and cloud account and turn on items you synced.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 11, 2022 1:50 PM in response to fazal38

fazal38 wrote:

Well if you don't have a backup you won't be able to recover data. Sign back into your mail and cloud account and turn on items you synced.

FOUND IPHONE 7 but command to erase data once connect to internet through find my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.