You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is a suspicious message on my iPhone.

good morning, I have an unusual problem. I'm afraid my phone has a virus. I don't know how to check it. I'm scared because there is a suspicious message on my phone. I bought the device from you because I thought it would be safe. I really care about safety. I trust you and I am waiting for your answer.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 4:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2022 4:30 PM

Your phone is not hacked and it does not have a virus unless you have left your phone with someone else for an hour or so and provided them with your Apple ID and Password.

If you saw a message indicating something like "A virus has been detected" on your phone, this is a scam that is trying to trick you into buying useless software or worse......providing some of your personal information.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 11, 2022 4:30 PM in response to KAzkW

Your phone is not hacked and it does not have a virus unless you have left your phone with someone else for an hour or so and provided them with your Apple ID and Password.

If you saw a message indicating something like "A virus has been detected" on your phone, this is a scam that is trying to trick you into buying useless software or worse......providing some of your personal information.

There is a suspicious message on my iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.