You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homescreen bookmarks impossible to remove

Hello,

I have an iPhone X on iOS 15.6.

It appears that two of my Safari bookmarks on the homescreen are impossible to remove. There is simply not the usual option to remove them when I maintain my click, as you can see on the picture (don't mind french language).

I already looked up on the internet but I found no answer. It is not a problem of Screen Time (I have no restriction activated), and it is not possible to delete the apps via iPhone storage as they are not even in the list.

I tried creating new bookmarks for these same websites and it appears I can delete the new ones without any problem. But still not these two.

I hope somebody can help me with that.

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 11:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 11:27 AM

Ok, I solved the problem.

Turned out these bookmarks were automatically added with a professional account of some sort a few years ago. I went to Settings > General > VPN and device management > and then I deleted the "Management profile" that was still here. The apps were automatically deleted.

Sorry for the disturbance

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 13, 2022 11:27 AM in response to Delroze

Ok, I solved the problem.

Turned out these bookmarks were automatically added with a professional account of some sort a few years ago. I went to Settings > General > VPN and device management > and then I deleted the "Management profile" that was still here. The apps were automatically deleted.

Sorry for the disturbance

Homescreen bookmarks impossible to remove

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.