You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove iCloud account if previous owner I bought it from just refuses to help

I have a iPhone I bought from a friend an says he doesn’t want to deal with the headache of removing account, says he tried everything an gave him too much problems he didn’t want to deal with. How can I get the account removed so that I can use it instead throwing it out to waste

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 3:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 9:37 AM

ak_souljahs99 wrote:

I have a iPhone I bought from a friend an says he doesn’t want to deal with the headache of removing account, says he tried everything an gave him too much problems he didn’t want to deal with. How can I get the account removed so that I can use it instead throwing it out to waste

Return it and get your money back, there is no way to remove the icloud activation lock without the previous owners information.

Not sure what issue he is having doing this.

Time to find some new friends as well.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 16, 2022 9:37 AM in response to ak_souljahs99

ak_souljahs99 wrote:

Return it and get your money back, there is no way to remove the icloud activation lock without the previous owners information.

Not sure what issue he is having doing this.

Time to find some new friends as well.

How do I remove iCloud account if previous owner I bought it from just refuses to help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.