You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Can I Import Outlook to my Apple Calendar?

I use Outlook for my work, and Apple Calendar on iPhone for personal. I would like to see all my work Outlook calendar in my personal Apple, but do NOT want my Apple Calendar visible in my Outlook at work for privacy reasons. I do not want to sync both calendars for this reason. So, how can I send all my calendar appointments to my personal iPhone Calendar in one direction only?

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 9:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 6:06 PM

Hello peter4good,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you have questions about exporting your Outlook Calendar to iCloud. While we have no instructions on how to do this from an iPhone, you can export the events from a Mac: Import or export calendars on Mac - Apple Support

"Export a calendar’s events

1. In the Calendar app  on your Mac, click the calendar’s name in the calendar list.
  2. If you don’t see the calendar list on the left, choose View > Show Calendar List.
  3. Choose File > Export > Export.
  4. Choose a location, then click Export.
  5. The events are exported to a calendar (.ics) file.

Export all calendars

1. In the Calendar app  on your Mac, choose File > Export > Calendar Archive.
  2. Choose a location, then click Save."

You can leave feedback for Apple about this feature here: Product Feedback - Apple

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 18, 2022 6:06 PM in response to peter4good

Hello peter4good,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you have questions about exporting your Outlook Calendar to iCloud. While we have no instructions on how to do this from an iPhone, you can export the events from a Mac: Import or export calendars on Mac - Apple Support

"Export a calendar’s events

1. In the Calendar app  on your Mac, click the calendar’s name in the calendar list.
  2. If you don’t see the calendar list on the left, choose View > Show Calendar List.
  3. Choose File > Export > Export.
  4. Choose a location, then click Export.
  5. The events are exported to a calendar (.ics) file.

Export all calendars

1. In the Calendar app  on your Mac, choose File > Export > Calendar Archive.
  2. Choose a location, then click Save."

You can leave feedback for Apple about this feature here: Product Feedback - Apple

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

How Can I Import Outlook to my Apple Calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.