You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print a note.

Please see the images below:

The first is a screenshot of my notes app. Everything is as I expect.

The second is a pdf I created through the print option (converted to jpg so I can post it here. What a mess.

The third is the same note, when I set about printing it from my phone. The point being I think it's a mac thing rather than a notes or iCloud thing.

Why is this happening, how do I fix it?

iMac 24″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 6:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 11:34 PM

I guess it's a bug of Notes on Mac.

I tried with the following commands and always got a PDF page with the correct list on top of the page and an unwanted mirrored bullet list on the bottom:

File -> Export as PDF

File -> Print -> Open in Preview

File -> Print -> Save as PDF

File -> Print -> Open as Adobe PDF

File -> Print -> Save as PostScript

In your case I see that the mirrored bullet list is overlaying the original list. In my case it's placed separately on the bottom of the page.

You can report a feedback here: Feedback - Notes - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 20, 2022 11:34 PM in response to Winston Churchill

I guess it's a bug of Notes on Mac.

I tried with the following commands and always got a PDF page with the correct list on top of the page and an unwanted mirrored bullet list on the bottom:

File -> Export as PDF

File -> Print -> Open in Preview

File -> Print -> Save as PDF

File -> Print -> Open as Adobe PDF

File -> Print -> Save as PostScript

In your case I see that the mirrored bullet list is overlaying the original list. In my case it's placed separately on the bottom of the page.

You can report a feedback here: Feedback - Notes - Apple

Print a note.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.