You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorized charges

I am charged for I didn’t ordered & it’s not in my purchase list

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 11:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 12:02 PM

1. Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."
  3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
  4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com

• If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.
  • If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.
  • If you don't know why you were charged, review your family members' purchases. If you're the family organizer, tap or click the Apple ID button, then choose All. Purchases charged to your shared payment method appear.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 20, 2022 12:02 PM in response to Ephii

1. Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."
  3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
  4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com

• If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.
  • If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.
  • If you don't know why you were charged, review your family members' purchases. If you're the family organizer, tap or click the Apple ID button, then choose All. Purchases charged to your shared payment method appear.

Unauthorized charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.