You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot log into Trip Advisor using Safari on iMac

Cannot log into Trip Advisor on iMac using Safari browser. After clicking link, the TA page briefly shows up then screen goes blank. Have cleared history, cache, cookies and disabled VPN.

No issues using the iPad or iPhone. No issues using Chrome browser on the iMac.

Only Safari on iMac.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Aug 22, 2022 5:39 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Aug 22, 2022 11:54 AM in response to Charlieboots

I am unable to find anything wrong with that site, even using an older 21.5" Mac running macOS 10.13 as shown in your equipment information.

If you exhausted literally everything suggested by Apple including contacting Apple Support, yet the problem persists, what did they have to suggest? If it's "buy a new Mac" that won't help either since it's working ok on all of mine.

Normally I would suggest an ISP problem but you wrote it works with Google Chrome, so that would seem to eliminate your ISP as a source of trouble.

Cannot log into Trip Advisor using Safari on iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.