You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facetime audio problems

Everyone I facetime cannot hear me when we talk. I can hear them. They say it cuts in and out all the time on my 13 Pro Max. It is so frustrating. I read through all the other questions that had comments and answers a year or so back and I guess the ios upgrade worked, but I have had a few ios upgrades since the one the one mentioned in the comments that fixed the issue. I have had this issue since I purchased the phone? HELP!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 5:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 5:10 PM

Tues6oclock Said:

"Facetime audio problems: Everyone I facetime cannot hear me when we talk. I can hear them. They say it cuts in and out all the time on my 13 Pro Max. It is so frustrating. I read through all the other questions that had comments and answers a year or so back[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Show this reply to the other person, as well. It may be an issue on their end...

A Few Links that May Help:

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 26, 2022 5:10 PM in response to Tues6oclock

Tues6oclock Said:

"Facetime audio problems: Everyone I facetime cannot hear me when we talk. I can hear them. They say it cuts in and out all the time on my 13 Pro Max. It is so frustrating. I read through all the other questions that had comments and answers a year or so back[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Show this reply to the other person, as well. It may be an issue on their end...

A Few Links that May Help:

Aug 26, 2022 5:08 PM in response to Tues6oclock

Tues6oclock Said:

"Facetime audio problems: Everyone I facetime cannot hear me when we talk. I can hear them. They say it cuts in and out all the time on my 13 Pro Max.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting FaceTime:

A Few Sites to Refer to:

Facetime audio problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.