You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac is slow

Hi, I installed google chrome on Mac but after a few minutes of using it it made the computer slow. I have deleted the apps and everything that was google chrome but it is still so slow. I can’t watch movies and tv shows without it lagging. Need help.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 10:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 9:20 AM

Clairebearrrrr97 wrote:

Hi, I installed google chrome on Mac but after a few minutes of using it it made the computer slow. I have deleted the apps and everything that was google chrome but it is still so slow. I can’t watch movies and tv shows without it lagging. Need help.

?

Try a SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

Then reboot as normal to test.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 28, 2022 9:20 AM in response to Clairebearrrrr97

Clairebearrrrr97 wrote:

?

Try a SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

Then reboot as normal to test.

Mac is slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.