You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription not recognized

I got 12 month subscription from T Mobile and started watching yesterday. Today Appletv says I don't have a subscription. Anyone else have this issue?

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 11:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 12:05 PM

Get ‘Apple TV+ on us’ for one year - T-Mobile (US)

↳ Got questions?

↳ How do I redeem my one year of ‘Apple TV+ on us’?

The offer from T-Mobile should be redeemed in the manner that they describe. The subscription would be linked to your Apple ID account, and it would be reflected in your subscriptions overview. Don’t cancel your pre-existing subscription or you may end this offer prematurely.

To view Apple TV+ content in the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on any of your supported devices, you have to sign in with the Apple ID account that has this subscription. Verify that you are still signed in.

Before having the subscription active, you may be able to watch one or two episodes of select shows, as a teaser. To see more, you do need to have an active subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 28, 2022 12:05 PM in response to Dubya55

Get ‘Apple TV+ on us’ for one year - T-Mobile (US)

↳ Got questions?

↳ How do I redeem my one year of ‘Apple TV+ on us’?

The offer from T-Mobile should be redeemed in the manner that they describe. The subscription would be linked to your Apple ID account, and it would be reflected in your subscriptions overview. Don’t cancel your pre-existing subscription or you may end this offer prematurely.

To view Apple TV+ content in the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on any of your supported devices, you have to sign in with the Apple ID account that has this subscription. Verify that you are still signed in.

Before having the subscription active, you may be able to watch one or two episodes of select shows, as a teaser. To see more, you do need to have an active subscription.

Subscription not recognized

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.