You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade-in charge

So I ordered the new MacBook Air and traded it in with a 2018 MacBook Pro for $320. When I picked it up at the Apple Store on August 5, the trade-in refund was applied for $320, which was added to my Apple Cash balance. However, this morning, Apple notified me it never received my trade-in laptop and decided to charge my Apple Card $348 (including taxes)

Should I dispute this charge?

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 7:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 1:23 PM

Asking other anonymous users is not helpful here; you are the only one involved in this. Check your timeline and events, furnish proof that you gave Apple the trade in, how much you paid for the new one and if you are missing the trade in amount, contact Apple with the proof.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 30, 2022 1:23 PM in response to Vinnym1304

Asking other anonymous users is not helpful here; you are the only one involved in this. Check your timeline and events, furnish proof that you gave Apple the trade in, how much you paid for the new one and if you are missing the trade in amount, contact Apple with the proof.

Trade-in charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.