You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make notifications stop reappearing in the notification center after I have already cleared them?

How do I make notifications stop reappearing in the notification center after I have already cleared them?

Wether I clear the notification or tap on it to view it, they all reappear at a random time in the future. It could be anywhere from a few minutes to a few days. One time some text notifications stayed for nearly 300 days after clearing them more than weekly.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 8:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 12:38 AM

When notifications appear on your iPhone, do any of the following: Handle a notification you receive while using another app: Pull it down to view it, then swipe up to dismiss it. Clear notifications: Swipe left on a notification or group of notifications, then tap Clear or Clear All.

View and respond to notifications on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 31, 2022 12:38 AM in response to Epicinator23

When notifications appear on your iPhone, do any of the following: Handle a notification you receive while using another app: Pull it down to view it, then swipe up to dismiss it. Clear notifications: Swipe left on a notification or group of notifications, then tap Clear or Clear All.

View and respond to notifications on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.