You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I currently pay separately for each member of my family's services once I sign up for Apple One and we all join the family sharing plan will the other charges stop or do I have to cancel them separately

I currently pay separately for each of my family member's services (apple music, storage) and Apple TV. When I sign up for the Apple One Family Sharing will it take our current services and bundle them. Or do I need to cancel the current services and then add them in the Family Sharing?

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 5:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 7:58 PM

Even if you are paying for their individual subscriptions, the subscriptions are really theirs.

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

says:

"If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One."

Also worth noting:

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 31, 2022 7:58 PM in response to Hood2026

Even if you are paying for their individual subscriptions, the subscriptions are really theirs.

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

says:

"If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One."

Also worth noting:

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

If I currently pay separately for each member of my family's services once I sign up for Apple One and we all join the family sharing plan will the other charges stop or do I have to cancel them separately

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.