You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch does not have water in it yet it is frozen with the message to turn the digital crown until it unlocks. I turn but do not get the unlock message. What do I do?

My watch does not have water in it yet it is frozen with the message to turn the digital crown until it unlocks. After turning the digital crown both ways, nothing happens. No unlock message. What else should I try?

Apple Watch, watchOS 3

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 8:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 10:23 AM

Keep turning in one direction until you hear sounds it’s unlocked. You likely accidentally tapped on the water lock icon in control Center.

6 replies

My watch does not have water in it yet it is frozen with the message to turn the digital crown until it unlocks. I turn but do not get the unlock message. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.