You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have downloaded this update several times and did the install process it did not take and just starts over with the download process any resolves for this issue?

I'm using Big Sur os and trying to update to the latest os it downloads and installs process starts but then it goes back to download process after computer reboots I'm using a MacBook Air 13 inch early 2015 model I have plenty of storage over 1 tb so that isn't it anyone have a resolve for this update issue or guide to a resolve?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 11:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 11:35 AM

mack4045 wrote:

I'm using Big Sur os and trying to update to the latest os it downloads and installs process starts but then it goes back to download process after computer reboots I'm using a MacBook Air 13 inch early 2015 model I have plenty of storage over 1 tb so that isn't it anyone have a resolve for this update issue or guide to a resolve?

Try launcjing your installer form a Safeboot environment and compare your results.

If you have the full installer it is sitting in your Applications folder, "Install macOS Montery.app" you launch it like an other application.

SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 5, 2022 11:35 AM in response to mack4045

mack4045 wrote:

Try launcjing your installer form a Safeboot environment and compare your results.

If you have the full installer it is sitting in your Applications folder, "Install macOS Montery.app" you launch it like an other application.

SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

I have downloaded this update several times and did the install process it did not take and just starts over with the download process any resolves for this issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.