You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want real purchase date of my MacBook Air

the apple coverage different purchase date showing of my macbook air ,but i was purchased in 06 december 2019 please update the valid purchased date.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 9:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 9:23 PM

aniket8182 Said:

"i want real purchase date of my macbook air: the apple coverage different purchase date showing of my macbook air ,but i was purchased in 06 december 2019 please update the valid purchased date."

-------

Fixing Purchase Date Info:

Go Here: Correct the Purchase Date or Expiration Date for your AppleCare Agreement - Apple Support. You need to perform this yourself. These are user-to-user forums. No one here can update this for you (and that is a good thing, BTW).

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 6, 2022 9:23 PM in response to aniket8182

aniket8182 Said:

"i want real purchase date of my macbook air: the apple coverage different purchase date showing of my macbook air ,but i was purchased in 06 december 2019 please update the valid purchased date."

-------

Fixing Purchase Date Info:

Go Here: Correct the Purchase Date or Expiration Date for your AppleCare Agreement - Apple Support. You need to perform this yourself. These are user-to-user forums. No one here can update this for you (and that is a good thing, BTW).

I want real purchase date of my MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.