You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Incorrect refund

After a myriad of mistakes by apple I have had a subscription to an app cancelled and refunded against my request as apple credit. I have no use for this credit and wish for it to be returned to my credit card which was used for the initial payment. Speaking with apple support on the phone I have been advised that this is not possible due to “technical issues” has anybody else experienced this? Seems very poor for a tech giant like apple to be using an excuse like this for poor customer service.

Short of going going into a store does anybody know of another way to get a resolution for matters like this. I have been waiting two weeks now for this issue to be sorted and have received very little communication from apple. When I try to call and give my case number nobody seems to know any details of my case and I seem to just get passed between multiple representatives and have to keep explaining my issue.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 4:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 2:38 PM

Just following up on this, still yet to hear anything. Steve would not be happy with this poor level of customer service.

Similar questions

1 reply

Incorrect refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.