You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Preorder IPhone 14 Pro Max

hello, I'm in Idaho, USA, if I preorder the iphone 14 pro max, can it arrive before October 3rd? because after this I will leave the USA and I would like to know for sure

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 10:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 1:05 PM

Go to the on-line store and key in your order now. Get on-line at 5:00 AM Pacific time on Friday 9/9/2022 (Be early, not late). If you are quick enough, you might get the iPhone you want. As said, you will know before you complete your order on Friday morning what your delivery date will be (9/16 or bust - good luck).

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 8, 2022 1:05 PM in response to Cosmin3912

Go to the on-line store and key in your order now. Get on-line at 5:00 AM Pacific time on Friday 9/9/2022 (Be early, not late). If you are quick enough, you might get the iPhone you want. As said, you will know before you complete your order on Friday morning what your delivery date will be (9/16 or bust - good luck).

Sep 7, 2022 10:20 PM in response to Cosmin3912

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: 👉 Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

Furthermore, there is absolutely no way to tell as to when you will receive your iPhone 14 Pro Max. You will only know an estimated ship date as you are placing your order.

Axel F.

Preorder IPhone 14 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.