You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New podcast episode not appearing

Newest podcast episode appears "Published" on Apple Connect page, but not on the podcast page itself nor in the mobile app for most people (though it did push to my own mobile app, strangely). RSS feed won't refresh manually despite multiple attempts. Episode appears on Spotify, etc. so it's not a host issue. Contacted support but no reply after a couple days. Any tips?

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 7:22 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Sep 10, 2022 4:38 AM in response to ml7676

I can't check it on a mobile, but what I assume is the latest episode, 'God and the Big Bang...' appears when subscribing on a Mac (where the feed is read directly) but not in Apple Podcasts 'Browse' or the preview web page. I'm not clear how the mobile app works - I have the impression that it reads the 'iTunes Store' (the Apple Podcasts listing) rather than the feed which would explain why it's not showing , though I don't know you would be seeing it.

Sometimes Apple Podcasts is slow to update - it can usually take a couple of days, and sometimes longer, so it may just be a question of waiting. I'm not sure that 'refreshing' the feed has any effect. If you care to post the feed URL I'll see if anything suggests itself, but otherwise I should give it another day or two.

Sep 10, 2022 8:38 AM in response to ml7676

I see this as your RSS feed - https://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:557403294/sounds.rss

And there have been reports of other podcasts not updating. Some also from soundcloud - but others hosted elsewhere are also having the same issue. Sometimes right before a big update Apple Podcasts has some issues with updating and iOS 16 is getting ready to launch next week.

That said - others with this issue did have it resolved by going to their podcasts connect account and clicking on refresh.

Please try that.

Rob W

New podcast episode not appearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.