You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 14 pro pre ordering

hello , i am leaving US at october 5, if i preorder iphone 14 pro now , with pick up, will i be able to get it when sales start? idk are they sold out imediatly?

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 2:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 1:22 PM

When I checked yesterday, if you order an iPhone 14 Pro today, you'll get a delivery date the end of October. They were sold out for launch day delivery on the first day of preorders going live two days ago. If you don't live in the US and you will be using the phone in your home country, don't buy the phone in the US. A few things to consider:

• All US Sold iPhone 14 models are dual eSim and have no physical sim card slot
  • A phone purchased in the US will have no warranty in another country
  • Don't make a costly mistake as we see people do all too often
3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 11, 2022 1:22 PM in response to Kuprava

When I checked yesterday, if you order an iPhone 14 Pro today, you'll get a delivery date the end of October. They were sold out for launch day delivery on the first day of preorders going live two days ago. If you don't live in the US and you will be using the phone in your home country, don't buy the phone in the US. A few things to consider:

• All US Sold iPhone 14 models are dual eSim and have no physical sim card slot
  • A phone purchased in the US will have no warranty in another country
  • Don't make a costly mistake as we see people do all too often

iphone 14 pro pre ordering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.