You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get credit for a double billing for app supported by Apple

how did I reach manager due to an in app double billed purchase

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 1:59 AM

6 replies

Sep 15, 2022 1:29 PM in response to Ingo2711

I have been a buyer of Duolingo since early 2021 (Jan or Feb) and I pay a yearly subscription. At the end of July, my niece asked to learn Spanish, and I got an offer for a family plan. So instead of them charging me the different. I'm now charged for a single and family account..... which is ridiculous. I asked for a partial refund and every time I do try to go through the "process" they give me a full refund. I don't want to lose the app for my family on my plan, but it also isn't right that I have already paid it for an individual earlier in the year and then charged as a brand new customer at a higher rate. I've reached out four times to no avail. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

How do I get credit for a double billing for app supported by Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.