You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages with OS 12.5.1

When I create a Pages document I am unable to convert it to a pdf. What should I do?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 2:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2022 2:18 AM

While within the Pages application, you use the File menu > Export To: > PDF panel to translate your Pages document into a PDF. Alternatively, you can use the File menu > Print… > PDF > Save as PDF approach. There is no conversion of a Pages document to PDF outside of the Pages application.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 16, 2022 2:18 AM in response to larry_dunlap

While within the Pages application, you use the File menu > Export To: > PDF panel to translate your Pages document into a PDF. Alternatively, you can use the File menu > Print… > PDF > Save as PDF approach. There is no conversion of a Pages document to PDF outside of the Pages application.

Pages with OS 12.5.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.