You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I sync an iPod Nano 7th Gen with Apple Music on a MacBook Air OS Monterey?

My humble iPod shows up in the sidebar of the Apple Music app on my MacBook air, but when I click Sync Settings and choose either Entire Music Library or Selected Music, Albums, (etc), a diagonal striped progress bar at the bottom of the page moves to the right but never results in being able to click the Sync button on the bottom of the page to sync the iPod with my music library. Oh, and the iPod in the sidebar has a black circle next to it, not the little eject icon. Thanks.

iPod nano (7th Gen)

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 1:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 9:50 PM

I don't have an iPod Nano, but I just did a successful sync of an iPod 5th Gen (about 4 years older the the Nano 7th Gen) with my Music library on a MacBook Pro with Monterey.

Have a look at Does an iPod nano 7th Generation work wit… - Apple Community for specific iPod Nano 7th Gen info.

1 reply

Can I sync an iPod Nano 7th Gen with Apple Music on a MacBook Air OS Monterey?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.