You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv only shows 3 screensaver videos

my apple tv 4K is only showing 3 videos and this is becoming so irritating ! I live in Dubai and the only screensavers I can see are Burj khalifa, blue beach and mountain. Nothing more ! I went to the settings and did a daily update. I reset my apple tv but same issue !

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 5:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 6:55 AM

The Daily update should give you one new clip each day, while keeping the already downloaded clips. Please give it time (7 days for 7 new clips), and allow some idle time to do these downloads.

Make sure your router/firewall/ISP/government doesn’t block the Apple servers where these clips are downloaded from. [Test]

If you already did a reset, then you have done all you can, and the issue would be elsewhere.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 26, 2022 6:55 AM in response to Iamafi

The Daily update should give you one new clip each day, while keeping the already downloaded clips. Please give it time (7 days for 7 new clips), and allow some idle time to do these downloads.

Make sure your router/firewall/ISP/government doesn’t block the Apple servers where these clips are downloaded from. [Test]

If you already did a reset, then you have done all you can, and the issue would be elsewhere.

Apple tv only shows 3 screensaver videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.