You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get back my deleted videos that were stored in my iCloud

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 5:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 5:41 PM

If you had enabled iCloud Photos and then if you delete Photos and Videos from the iPhone then it is deleted from iCloud Photos too, and vice-versa. Also, it is deleted from all the devices that use the same Apple ID.

And if you happen to take a backup either over iTunes or iCloud after deleting Photos and Videos all the photos are deleted from the backup (iCloud/iTunes) too when you take the backup next time.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 27, 2022 5:41 PM in response to ajadeh257

If you had enabled iCloud Photos and then if you delete Photos and Videos from the iPhone then it is deleted from iCloud Photos too, and vice-versa. Also, it is deleted from all the devices that use the same Apple ID.

And if you happen to take a backup either over iTunes or iCloud after deleting Photos and Videos all the photos are deleted from the backup (iCloud/iTunes) too when you take the backup next time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.