You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can an Apple store repair my MacBook screen on the day?

My MacBook pro developed some dead pixels. I checked with a 3rd party vendor in the country I am currently in (Georgia) and they say it's certainly a 'warranty case' but will take 1 month to order the part/repair.

I use my MacBook for work so I really cannot lose it for so long, I see the nearest Apple store to me is in Istanbul Turkey, but I want to know if the repair would be done on the day, or if I would have to wait some time.

Thanks

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 4:39 AM

2 replies

Sep 28, 2022 7:33 AM in response to yazoo178

yazoo178 wrote:

My MacBook pro developed some dead pixels. I checked with a 3rd party vendor in the country I am currently in (Georgia) and they say it's certainly a 'warranty case' but will take 1 month to order the part/repair.

I use my MacBook for work so I really cannot lose it for so long, I see the nearest Apple store to me is in Istanbul Turkey, but I want to know if the repair would be done on the day, or if I would have to wait some time.

Thanks

Agreed—

most repairs get shipped out. I would expect no less than 10-day turn around time in the USA.

Istanbul Turkey— I would consult your local store for details...

Store List - Apple Store

Can an Apple store repair my MacBook screen on the day?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.