You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally somehows deleted all my email from me iPad. How do I get it back?

I deleted all of my emails from my iPad 12 while deleting trash and junk and can’t get them back. How do I?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 6:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 6:37 AM

You might first wish to verify that the email remains accessible in your email providers servers. Try logging-in to your webmail service from a web browser to verify that the email is still present in your account.

If the mail messages are still present (checking any recently deleted folders), then you should be able to recover the deleted mail. If the mail messages are not present, your mail messages have very likely been permanently deleted.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 28, 2022 6:37 AM in response to Xcxcxcv

You might first wish to verify that the email remains accessible in your email providers servers. Try logging-in to your webmail service from a web browser to verify that the email is still present in your account.

If the mail messages are still present (checking any recently deleted folders), then you should be able to recover the deleted mail. If the mail messages are not present, your mail messages have very likely been permanently deleted.

Nov 5, 2022 6:33 PM in response to LotusPilot

So I have the same problem, the answer that is given here says nothing on how to fix it. It just says if you still have access to your email files. My problem is, iCloud wasn’t working. I was eagerly waiting a school email. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, now it’s completely gone from my phone. I cannot get back into my account , only on my phone and it’s quite frustrating. I can access my email from the computer, but that’s time consuming. I’ve tried everything. Turning phone off and on. Uninstall, reinstall, looking up the steps to manually get into set up my email again. I’ve done this several times to no avail. I come here to see if I can call support, but all I see is this frustrating forum. I do t need this, I need to call someone to help me. Or please….someone give me a straight answer. Thank you in advance.

I accidentally somehows deleted all my email from me iPad. How do I get it back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.