You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Visual Voicemail

I have an iPhone13 Pro Max - IOS is current, but visual voicemail not working. My husband and I both got new phones at the same time, and his works perfectly - so it's not our carrier. I have tried everything I can find to try online, but nothing works. Any ideas?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 4:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 4:37 PM

That doesn't mean it isn't your carrier. Just had the same experience with 2 new iPhone 14s, same carrier, one worked immediately, the other didn't. After making a call to and leaving a voicemail for the one that wasn't working, after a delay of an hour of so, it finally started working. Contact your carrier if it isn't working.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 28, 2022 4:37 PM in response to ScorpioGirl1112

That doesn't mean it isn't your carrier. Just had the same experience with 2 new iPhone 14s, same carrier, one worked immediately, the other didn't. After making a call to and leaving a voicemail for the one that wasn't working, after a delay of an hour of so, it finally started working. Contact your carrier if it isn't working.

Visual Voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.