You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I gave my old phone to my brother and removed it from my device list but did nit signed out from it and now it shows a message that its licked to the owner on activation screen and i dont see that device in my device list anymore what to do

I gave my old phone to my brother and removed it from my device list but did not signed out from it and now it shows a message that its locked to the owner on activation screen and i don't see that device in my device list anymore as i removed it from my device list what to do

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 8:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 9:20 AM

Sign into the phone using your Apple ID. After you sign in, do the steps in the article below to make it 'his' phone.

Selling/Giving Away Device.  *

1 reply

I gave my old phone to my brother and removed it from my device list but did nit signed out from it and now it shows a message that its licked to the owner on activation screen and i dont see that device in my device list anymore what to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.