You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i set up my apple tv on my chrome book?

can i setup my apple tv 4th generation to my chrome book?

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 5:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 6:31 PM

No, but you can set it up without using a computer or an iPhone or other device. See steps 1 through 6 in Set up your Apple TV - Apple Support including the following that is from step 3:

If you don't want to set up your Apple TV with your iPhone, choose Set Up Manually. Then follow the onscreen steps on your Apple TV to connect to your home Wi-Fi network and sign in with your Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 6, 2022 6:31 PM in response to Lannak14

No, but you can set it up without using a computer or an iPhone or other device. See steps 1 through 6 in Set up your Apple TV - Apple Support including the following that is from step 3:

If you don't want to set up your Apple TV with your iPhone, choose Set Up Manually. Then follow the onscreen steps on your Apple TV to connect to your home Wi-Fi network and sign in with your Apple ID.

can i set up my apple tv on my chrome book?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.