You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How many images can I attach to a single email?

Is there a limit to the number of images I can attach to an email?

Thx for reading.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 2:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 8:31 AM

Hello samos3,

iCloud has the following limits for incoming or outgoing messages:

The size of incoming and outgoing messages (20MB, up to 5GB with Mail Drop turned on)

You can also find that information in this resource: Mailbox size and message sending limits in iCloud - Apple Support

If you are using a different email provider, you'll want to reach out to them about any limitations through their service: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Hopefully that addresses your inquiry.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 9, 2022 8:31 AM in response to samos3

Hello samos3,

iCloud has the following limits for incoming or outgoing messages:

The size of incoming and outgoing messages (20MB, up to 5GB with Mail Drop turned on)

You can also find that information in this resource: Mailbox size and message sending limits in iCloud - Apple Support

If you are using a different email provider, you'll want to reach out to them about any limitations through their service: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Hopefully that addresses your inquiry.

Take care.

How many images can I attach to a single email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.