You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm ringtone

ios16 update messed up my alarm ringtones how do I fix this, the went back to default I can't change to my chosen options

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 8, 2022 12:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 7:03 AM

Hi,

To change the alarm sound, you'd need to open the Clock app, tap the Alarm tab, then tap Edit.Tap the alarm, then tap Sound and choose a Sound.

More information can be seen here: How to set and change alarms on your iPhone - Apple Support

If that's not working, we'd recommend reaching out to Apple for further help: Apple Support

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 10, 2022 7:03 AM in response to puleng82

Hi,

To change the alarm sound, you'd need to open the Clock app, tap the Alarm tab, then tap Edit.Tap the alarm, then tap Sound and choose a Sound.

More information can be seen here: How to set and change alarms on your iPhone - Apple Support

If that's not working, we'd recommend reaching out to Apple for further help: Apple Support

Take care.

Alarm ringtone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.