You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make a new email

How do I make a new Apple email

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 11:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 11:14 AM

You can add aliases for your existing Apple ID, or you can create a wholly new Apple ID, or you can change the email address associated with an existing Apple ID and that possibly to a newly-created Apple iCloud email address.

You got here from a custom email domain article—the Related Article linked above—and which is a way to use Apple email servers for your own email domain; to use Apple as an email ISP.

Creating a new Apple ID is not without its issues too, and there is no means to transfer purchases or subscriptions from an existing Apple ID to a new Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 10, 2022 11:14 AM in response to Tink_tink18

You can add aliases for your existing Apple ID, or you can create a wholly new Apple ID, or you can change the email address associated with an existing Apple ID and that possibly to a newly-created Apple iCloud email address.

You got here from a custom email domain article—the Related Article linked above—and which is a way to use Apple email servers for your own email domain; to use Apple as an email ISP.

Creating a new Apple ID is not without its issues too, and there is no means to transfer purchases or subscriptions from an existing Apple ID to a new Apple ID.

How do I make a new email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.