You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pending Purchases

I’ve had a pending purchase for the game Genshin Impact for months now. At first I waited a few days for it to go through and when it didn’t I tried adding a card to my phone to pay it and that didn’t work. I may just be dumb but I have no idea what to do.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 1:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 1:54 PM

Whenever I add any card, it shows the card as failed (for context this card has $50 and the pending purchases add up to $35) and says “to avoid interruption to your purchases, verify your payment information or add a new payment method” so I verified it and it failed again. I then added a new payment method that also failed. I checked the balance and they both have more than enough.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 11, 2022 1:54 PM in response to rossbcl

Whenever I add any card, it shows the card as failed (for context this card has $50 and the pending purchases add up to $35) and says “to avoid interruption to your purchases, verify your payment information or add a new payment method” so I verified it and it failed again. I then added a new payment method that also failed. I checked the balance and they both have more than enough.

Pending Purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.