You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to delete my suscripción for roblox but it doesn’t let me do it i erased the app but is still in my suscripción in my settings

How can i delete my suscripción for roblox if i dont have the app no more

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 7:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 8:07 PM

Open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ Subscriptions: Do you see the Roblox subscription there? If YES, then tap on it and cancel the subscription. If you do not see it there, then:

1. Go to 👉 www.Roblox.com and then sign in there. After that see whether you cancel the subscription there. If that doesn’t work, then:
  2. Visit 👉 Refunds, Subscriptions & Billing Questions

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 11, 2022 8:07 PM in response to Ponchito1706

Open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ Subscriptions: Do you see the Roblox subscription there? If YES, then tap on it and cancel the subscription. If you do not see it there, then:

1. Go to 👉 www.Roblox.com and then sign in there. After that see whether you cancel the subscription there. If that doesn’t work, then:
  2. Visit 👉 Refunds, Subscriptions & Billing Questions

Axel F.

I want to delete my suscripción for roblox but it doesn’t let me do it i erased the app but is still in my suscripción in my settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.