You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to I unlock my locked notes? I’ve tried all methods posible but still not letting me in even when resetting the password…

I recently locked couple notes, I’m trying the old password but it doesn’t work I don’t know if it is because I’ve reset the password multiple times and set new one but neither are working. So what other methods can I use to unlock my notes

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 4:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 4:20 AM

You’ll need to remember the password that you used to lock the notes. Resetting only applies to new notes, not old ones. But, you do have unlimited attempts to unlock

1 reply

How to I unlock my locked notes? I’ve tried all methods posible but still not letting me in even when resetting the password…

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.