You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Match the color from my 2021 MB Pro to my 2 LG 5K Monitors

Hello everyone -

I have 2 of the LG 27MD5K monitors plugged into the left and right Thunderbolt ports of my 2021 MacBook Pro 14" - with the M1 Pro chip. Everything works great! The problem is that I am trying to get the color/warmth/tonality to be the same across all 3 screens. Is this possible? The Macbook Pro is set to an Apple XDR Display Preset. It looks great. The 2 LG Monitors come off a bit too cool and I usually have to turn down the brightness a bit. The presets for the LG monitors are of course different than the Macbook presets. Is there a way to keep them all looking the same? Should I make a custom profile? If so - how would i do that?

Thank you for any help!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 10:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 7:02 AM

Fixed it - I turned off TrueTone on my MBP. Then set the color shift to manual - picked a warm/cool tone that I liked and nothing changes.

Similar questions

1 reply

Match the color from my 2021 MB Pro to my 2 LG 5K Monitors

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.