You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t allow access for the camera on any of my apps.

The button to allow access is not showing.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 12:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 11:59 AM

Hi tepy128,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities! After downloading an app, you may be prompted to allow or deny access to your camera by the app. If you need to change the access in the future, you can go to Settings > Privacy & Security > Camera. Here you should see a list of apps that have requested permission from your camera and be able to enable or disable them.

Change your privacy settings on Apple devices - Apple Support

If you are not seeing an app in this list that should have access to your camera, you can try deleting the app and downloading it again.

To delete an app:

1. Touch and hold the app
  2. Tap Remove app
  3. Tap Delete app and then tap delete app again to confirm

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a good one!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 16, 2022 11:59 AM in response to tepy128

Hi tepy128,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities! After downloading an app, you may be prompted to allow or deny access to your camera by the app. If you need to change the access in the future, you can go to Settings > Privacy & Security > Camera. Here you should see a list of apps that have requested permission from your camera and be able to enable or disable them.

Change your privacy settings on Apple devices - Apple Support

If you are not seeing an app in this list that should have access to your camera, you can try deleting the app and downloading it again.

To delete an app:

1. Touch and hold the app
  2. Tap Remove app
  3. Tap Delete app and then tap delete app again to confirm

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a good one!

I can’t allow access for the camera on any of my apps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.